Wednesday, June 6, 2012

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... Ok, maybe not THE champions but it sure does feel like we have won some kind of title or should get a trophy or SOMETHING. I also use the term "we" as if I had anything at all to do with the outcome, but even if just a smidgen of all my encouragement and motherly support had an effect - I'll take that credit. I could be referring to a major game with some sort of very important results because of our glorious win - but I'm not. I'm referring to a Little League Baseball Game (age 7 no less), a tournament game that in all actuality we will have to play (the team we beat) again tomorrow night. Why then am I so excited, excited enough to blog about it? This dadgum team that we BEAT THE PANTS OFF OF beat, hasn't lost one single game in 2 years. The coaches are also hard-nosed sticklers to the core and will make a mountain out of a molehill over ANY discrepancy. They are our ARCH RIVALS, our NEMESIS and have been a thorn in our side for 2 YEARS! I learned something about myself when the Ump said the magic phrase "BALL GAME" and we were squeaking past them. - I'm not a graceful or gracious winner at times. This was one of those times. My good friend and I jumped out of our seats and literally screamed, jumped up and down and hugged each other several times. I lost my cool completely and also ignored the other kids that just lost for the 1st time in 2 years. Do I feel bad? - Hell no. Those little suckers can get over it just like our kids had to do EVERY TIME WE PLAYED. How do ya like us now? Suck it up! There's no crying in baseball! Ok, sorry I got lost in our victory again. TEE HEE! Told ya I wasn't graceful. It's pretty terrible that I'm gloating, but I don't care. Our kids Us parents have wanted this so bad and they we deserved this win. Our boys We just can't hold it in when it's been so long coming and have looked forward to this day since the 1st time we got our tails handed to us by them. (Not to mention every team in our league who has had the pleasure of losing to them as well.) We are ROCKSTARS in our little baseball community, even if for just a day and that means so much to our boys us parents. I know that everyone is supposed to be politically correct and I should be a gracious winner and think of the other boys and how bad they must feel because they lost. I do feel sorry for the kids whose parents will unfortunately take the loss out on them and I truly hope that isn't the case. Sports in our community is taken pretty seriously and I've always been of the mindset that at this age I just want my kids to have fun and that is what matters most. But damn y'all, it feel good to WIN.

4 comments:

  1. It's just a wild guess on my part but I'm thinking you were happy about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Menschen die Freiheit besitzen, daher kaufen Guild Wars 2 goldyou entweder beschließen, das Beste aus Ihrem Leben zu machen, oder Sie können sich entscheiden, sehr schlechte Entscheidungen Furcht bestimmt machen. Anreise, um "für die Gold-go" Angst ist genau das, was hält Menschen innerhalb enttäuschten Verbände gefangen, in der Tat ist es, was hält die aktuelle
    guild wars 2 gold
    http://www.offergamer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will also need gold to train on skills cheap wow gold in the World of Warcraft game. You need gold to purchase items to assist you in your professions and also to purchase armor and weapons that can assist you on your quests. that are necessary in your two main professions. the right professions that you have chosen will allow you to earn a load of gold. But selecting locations where you can farm and use gold wow your professional skills are also important. For example, the skinner will want to play in an area where he is permitted to skin the monsters that he destroys on a consistent basis. Focusing on destroying all those creatures that are off the main roads is very important for you. Venturing off into the wild and explore is not an afraid thing, you should have a try. You are bound to run into some monsters and other creatures that will drop various types of WoW cash and loot that cheap wow gold fast delivery you can sell in the in-game auction house for cash.

    ReplyDelete