Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Little Miss Scatterbrain

I used to be one of the most responsible people of all. Someone that when asked to participate or get something done, would be the 1st to volunteer and get it done. However, I also used to be pretty exhausted because I had a horrible time of saying no. I don't really have that problem anymore but I have noticed that with my new found ability to have boundaries, I have a new found flakiness that I don't enjoy either. There has to be some sort of balance somewhere and I'm determined to find it. I still want to be the kind of person that people can rely on but without the dependence it creates. (Is that wrong?) The past couple of years I have successfully turned into a Little Miss Scatterbrain. I HAVE to keep a calendar, a list and a list of calendars. I guess this blog post should be considered an apology to any of you who feel like I'm just a big 'ol flake. I used to have my shiz together, really! I could totally blame it on a series of things- KIDS, antidepressants, the heat, the cold, the weather in general, my husband(It's all his fault!), KIDS, etc and so forth. Truthfully, I really don't know why I've become so loosy-goosy in my brain. I HATE when I have to tell someone I forgot to do something or better yet, when I remember and end up hauling balls to accomplish whatever it is the day before. Geez, it sounds just like that time in highschool most of the time in highschool when I would sit in 1st hr. working to finish the homework from the night before. Oooh, it's just so "full circle" of me. So, while I still refuse to say yes to everything, I have to improve this here brain of mine. I want to be a little more responsible. I don't miss the "old" way of doing things - at all, however this new me is just as exhausting. My house is a mess, nothing is nearly as organized as it once was, I feel like I'm constantly playing "catch up" and as far as the outside world goes, when someone needs something from me I almost panic. This is my confession and my apology. The 1st step is acknowledgement, I may have to take baby steps... to be continued.

2 comments:

  1. What ever gave you the idea that you have to do it all? Chelle is the same way. Did Elaine and I do this to you girls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flourish oder Guild Wars 2 Gold Bruch zwischen Gilden und was mit dem Erfolg oder Misserfolg wird letztlich darum, wie Sie eine Gilde Handhaben. Vielleicht gibt es bessere Ratschläge oder Tipps. In jedem Fall ist das finden von Freunden ebenso wichtig wie wow gold. Drittens, müssen Sie klare Regeln für Promotionen zu erstellen, verwenden Sie Förderung Etikette mit Bedacht, und befürworten die Aufrechterhalktende was kostet guild wars 2 Ereignisse. Bitte halten Sie daran fest, damit können Sie sich eine ideale Art der Gilde Mitglied zu werden aneignen. Letztlich, muss man Geduld, Verständnis und Verantwortung besitzen. Und Genießen Sie das Spiel. Die Liebe ist ein ewiges Thema. Obwohl die Hochzeit im Spiel sehr selten ist, es existiert noch. Und Blizzard-Spiele sind auch der Ort, wo viele real-life Paar lernte. Natürlich, World of Warcraft viele Menschen die Liebe zerbrochen ist, kann Blizzard nur dann verantwortlich, gold für gw2 kaufen für eine bessere Spiel, aber wie die Spieler das Spiel Spielen hat nichts damit zu tun.

    ReplyDelete