Monday, April 11, 2011

Sick of...


I'm sick of politics. I'm sick of technology. I'm sick of watching people rush around and not take time for each other. I'm sick of watching children act up and parents not teaching their kids respect and basic manners. I'm sick of complainers that don't do anything to change their circumstances. Most of all, I'm sick of feeling all these things and not saying anything about it. So I did.

Politics: Doesn't solve the problems.
Technology: Can be great but is used too often and strips us from quality time with each other.
Rushing Around: Why are we in such a hurry? Are we that fond of death? Take a chill pill people!
Disrespectful Children and Lazy Parents: You are raising the people who will be in charge one day. Maybe they should learn a simple "please" and "thank you".
Complainers: It's one thing to go through a very difficult time and vent but if you are constantly in a bind of some kind you really need to ask yourself what the common denominator is. Make better choices and use all the energy used to complain, to pray.

Anyone else? Leave a comment and tell me what you're sick of. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sick of you not having a bigger audience for your delightful, intelligent and insightful posts!

    ReplyDelete